9/14/2004

Construction Update

We are still waiting for three windows but Scott and his guys did get some work done while we were in New Hampshire.

The backdoor and a window in the dining area were installed. The framing for the closets in the mudroom was done. The gutters installed, except for downspouts, and the porch has been trimmed out (I think there is a little more to do here).

I talked to Dave Monteith and he is hoping to come by this week and do the driveway cut and regrading.

The painters have finished at Jim and Margaret's but we need to put the storm window frames back up. (I will post pictures soon)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tere said...

Hi, Thanks for the blog tips. I was surprised to see a comment on my blog. I visited yours and loved it. Your house is beautiful and you seem to have a wonderful family. Your Pepper looks like my Shadow. I going to try to get a scanner or dig. camera soon so I can have more fun blogging. Bye, Tere

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home