11/23/2004

The Turkey

Back in August, I posted an entry about our chicken coop called "The Love Shack".

Several people informed me that the chicken picture I posted might actually be a turkey. So here is the picture.

I want to note.. this picture came from a website called "PlanetChicken"

The Possible Turkey. Posted by Hello


Just because I like this animation from the "Love Shack" entry, I will put this one up too.

I am sure this is a chicken.

Dancing Chicken. Posted by Hello


Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually that is truly a chicken. ithe breeed comes from eastern europe and is also known as the "Transylvanian Naked Neck." I also want to commend you for noting that the image came from planetchicken.com... I always appreciate it when people who use my images give credit. Thanks! --grant - the planetchicken.com guy :-)

5:57 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Thanks for clearing this up Grant. I have added a new post to my website including your comment.

I have also added a link to your website.

Nancy

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home