10/11/2004

U.S. National Weblog Association

It is with great pride that I accept this award. I want to thank all the people who made it possible (especially my father in-law). I will treasure it always!

U.S. National Weblog Association

For excellence in the creation and maintenance of a weblog in the Mid-Atlantic region. The 2004 award is presented to Braefield Farm, Nancy Evans, Webmistress

Richard Bytehead
National Chairman


My Award! Posted by Hello


The craftmanship of the award is exceptional and I would like to credit Jack Evans on his skill and imagination!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Evans Family said...

I laugh every time I see it. Very well done!

Nancy

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom i couldnt be more proud of your reward. What a prestigious achievment, it brings tears to my eyes. congratulations!

carrie

10:29 AM  
Blogger JanC said...

Congratulations Nancy..well done...what a wonderful award.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy,

That's just perfect! I also like the poem above. Congrats.

Sue

6:11 PM  
Blogger Tere said...

Way to go , Nancy!

12:47 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Thank you all!!

Nancy

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home