11/25/2004

Pennslyvania to Maine the Long Way

I left Pennslyvania Tuesday and stayed in New York Tuesday Night on my way to pick up Polly at Okemo Mountain in Vermont. After searching high and low for Polly at Okemo, I discovered Polly was not in Vermont but was now to be found in Plymouth, New Hampshire.

It is my theory that the State of Vermont has erected a force field blocking all cell phone signals.

I picked Polly up at Holderness and we decided to stay in Lincoln, New Hampshire for the night. I had been in the car for eight hours and the weather was terrible, pouring rain and fog.

We will head over to Maine on Thursday morning.

Meanwhile.. John also left Pennslyvania on Tuesday. He is in Massachusetts and will pick up Carrie in Boston Wednesday night. Carrie is flying from Colorado to Logan Airport and is scheduled to arrive at midnight.

John and Carrie will travel to Maine on Thursday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home