1/21/2005

Catch Up

January has been busy. When I came home from New Hampshire, I had a couple of days with Carrie. We had a late exchange of Christmas presents with Jim and Margaret the evening before Carrie went back to Colorado.

John went to Maine to collect the kitchen cabinets. He took the train to Portland Maine and rented a truck to drive back. John's parents traveled down from Maine the same day on the way to Florida. They stayed a few days and were a big help unloading the cabinets. It was great to have them here, they were great about staying in a construction zone.

My Volvo is being repaired after a kid hit me at a red light. It was a four car accident, I was in the middle. Jack and Noreen were in the car with me and fortunately everyone was alright. I am stuck with an economy rental car to drive to New Hampshire today... not enough room for skis and not good in the snow.

John and I spent three days prepping and painting the kitchen. The walls weren't too bad, but the woodwork needed a lot of sanding. The red walls in the ktchen are all gone, now painted cream. I liked the red but must say the room is much brighter and feels bigger.

I've been to a zillion board and commitee meetings.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JanC said...

Hey Nancy...the cabinets are looking really good, it's gonna look great whe you get it all finished. Any ways, how's you..hope every one is doing ok.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tere said...

Hi Nancy, I had to come see how you were coming on your house. Mine's still on hold..lol.. I was rear-ended a couple of weeks ago but mine was just a two car accident. Was sore a couple of day but ok now and my car is already fixed. Drop by and say hi when you can. bye, Tere

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Hey Jan and Tere,

I stopped by at your sites and left comments.

Glad to hear you're Ok from the accident Tere.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home