2/09/2005

Lacanche

The new range ia a Lacanche. The Lacanche is finally in the new kitchen, it has been in my garage since October 2003. The gas and electric will hopefully be hooked up in the next week or so. It has been almost five years since I've had an oven. The oven in the old range had only one temperature, broil.

John and I have been fitting the range and the adjacent cabinets, this is really a pain as neither the walls or the floors are even close to true. It looks fabulous....I can't wait to get the overmantle up.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nan,

It all looks wonderful!!!! I love the Lacanche, the porch looks great and the floors... love it. I see you have the doors up on the pantry too. Thanks, nice distraction during trying times.

Sue

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home