4/17/2005

Spring Break

Carrie's friend Jason came to visit while Carrie was home for spring break. I think they had a nice time together and it was great to see Jason again. This picture of Carrie and Jason is from last summer.
 



Polly spent part of her Spring Break in Florida at lacrosse camp, then flew into Philadelphia and home, she hadn't been home since early September and was amazed at the progress on the house. It was great that my sister Sue was able to come up from Virgina to see the girls, she hadn't seen Polly since last August. I think the kids were glad to be home together after such a long time away.

Polly met up with some old friends from Montgomery School and had a chance to rest after a hectic winter term.

Jim and Margaret came for pizza on Saturday night with Andrew and Rachael, a good time was had by all.

John, Margaret, Jim, and Sue. If you enlarge this picture, you can see what the group finds so amusing.Click to Enlarge  


Polly and Rachael. 


Carrie. 

3 Comments:

Blogger JanC said...

Hey Nancy , how ya doing?....great pics as always.

12:23 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm coming over to your blog to see what is going on in your life.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tere said...

Hi Nancy, long time no see. I see you all are still busy with the house. Everything looks great. Your daughters are just as pretty as always, too. They look alike don't they? Gee, I wonder why..lol..I deleted my blog then started anther one and changed the name. Found another Teres blog. I entered it in a search out of curiousity and..well, its her business but I decided to change mine. I was ready to change it anyway - that just speeded it up a little. This is getting to long. bbl

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home