7/03/2005

Catch-up

Since you last heard from me;

Carrie flew home from school and was met at the airport by her friend Jason. Jason stayed for a few days and is back at Cornell for the summer. Margaret took this picture of Carrie and Jason.

Carrie & Jason

Click to enlarge


Carrie and John went to New Hampshire to bring Polly home from school. They stayed on the lake at Waialua. John, Carrie, and Polly had a chance to see John's parents and his sister Anne's family, they were up over the weekend to open camp. John and Carrie attended the Holderness Commencement, attendance was mandatory for Polly. This picture is from Carrie's graduation at Holderness School, Class of 2003. I think Carrie looks exactly like John in this picture.

Holderness School 2003

Click to enlarge.



My mother and sister came for a visit, this was the first time we have seen my mother since June of 2004 when she was here for Polly's commencement. I have always liked this picture of my mother, it was taken in New York City circa 1962. I'll include an old picture of Sue here as well.

Mom circa 1962

Click to enlarge


Sue circa 1958

Click to enlarge



We celebrated our 24th Wedding anniversary on June 6th. This is a picture taken at our wedding in 1981.

Albany New York 1981

Click to enlarge.


We had a joint birthday celebration for Polly ( May 9th), Nancy ( June 7th), my mother ( June 15th ), and my sister Sue ( June 20th ). This image says it all for me.





Jason is here this weekend to visit Carrie. They went to the Live 8 concert yesterday in Philadelphia.

Carrie & Jason

Click to enlarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home