4/18/2006

Many Thanks

John's parents came to visit last week for the first time in over a year. They hadn't seen the kitchen installed, the work done outside on the courtyard and the driveway, or the barn.

The reason I was finally able to post the pictures of the Diningroom and Livingroom is because of all the help John and I had from Jack and Noreen. We finally got the diningroom cleared out and refinished the floors (I kept telling everyone that Anne should be here, she wanted to tackle that room when she was here last fall).

We moved the radiator covers out of the Livingroom and can get to the new front door now. Noreen washed most of the new windows in the addition, huge improvement and a ton of work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mom and everyone,
I am just leaving this comment to let everyone know that I am keeping up with the blog! but mom you have to make more posts!
love carrie

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home