11/30/2004

It's a Transylvanian Naked Neck !!

The Chicken or the Turkey question has been settled once and for all. It is a Transylvanian Naked Neck Chicken.

Thanks to Grant from planetchicken.com. He somehow found my earlier post regarding the "Possible Turkey" and has left a comment there, which I am posting here as well.

He Said:

"Actually that is truly a chicken. The breed comes from eastern Europe and is also known as the "Transylvanian Naked Neck." I also want to commend you for noting that the image came from planetchicken.com... I always appreciate it when people who use my images give credit. Thanks! --Grant - the planetchicken.com - guy"

I must say however, that his neck doesn't look entirely naked to me.

Definitely a Chicken. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home