10/20/2004

Game 7

This guy's got it bad.

1:04 PM [BigK]: I'm not sure what other people are doing to prepare for this game, but I'm trying to move as little as possible. I'm still wearing yesterday's clothes, which I had been wearing in game 5 as well. Sure that's disgusting, but you do what you gotta do. The phone's ringing but I'm not answering it because it's just going to be people either jinxing the Sox or work trying to call me in. I can't even bear to turn on the TV for fear of landing on ESPN and being sucked into endless baseball analysis for the next 7 hours. I can't even put on my "Yankees Suck" T-Shirt because the last three times I wore it were games 1-3 of the ALCS. I'm just sitting here, shivering, hoping and praying the goddamn clock starts to move. It was 12:30 like 5 hours ago, man.


Update: Clarification...
I'll clarify for you Mom. Its not you who is not going to shower, its a random red sox fan on the internet even though he is crazy. Can't wait to see Ortiz play first and Pedro bat tonight by the way woo hoo game three!

I will add the link to the guy's website is above, Carrie is right this guy is crazy but funny.


Sometimes all you can do is shake your head and laugh. Throwing out the first pitch before tonight's ballgame: Bucky Dent... Bucky Dent!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll clarify for you mom. Its not you who is not going to shower, its a random red sox fan on the internet even though he is crazy. cant wait to see ortiz play first and pedro bat tonight by the way woo hoo game three!

Carrie

5:15 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Pedro at the plate... priceless

He never lifted the bat off his shoulder on his first at bat!!

Mom

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home