10/18/2004

Red Sox Fans ....A State of Mind

My faith knows no bounds.
Yea, though they are in the Valley of 1-3 and against elimination, I do not doubt, and I shall not fear.
I keep my faith


The real reason we lost is that I didn't wear my Red Sox earrings Saturday. I have them on today. Fear not.


Our Father, who art in Fenway,
Baseball be Thy game.
Thy kingdom come,
World Series won on earth
as it is at the Cask 'n' Flagon.
Give us this day our Pedro Martinez,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those of poor Bill Buckner.
And lead us not into depression,
But deliver us from the curse.
For Thine are Manny, and Schilling, and Big Papi
forever and ever. Amen.


Personally, I am still working on the Bill Buckner forgiveness thing

Polly called tonight to say Ortiz is her HERO!! Another convert.


Here is what the last at-bat of the game looked like. Amazing the pitches he fought off to stay alive.

Big Papi last at bat. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have you done to poor Polly? Did you brainwash her? Stop it.

Sue

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm told I have to ask about the earrings. Are they red socks?

Sue

8:54 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Must be Red Sox Earings. The comments came from other Res Sox fan websites. Hope she has 'em on tonight!

Polly's been watching all the games.... the housemaster Mr. Little is letting the kids come over and watch the games.

I don't think the kids are getting anything done until this is over!

Carrie is just as bad.. she picked a Red Sox fan to be her new little sister.

It's a hard road.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

polly isn't brainwashed...she just saw the light...who is this that has red sox earings?

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home