12/03/2004

Construction Interior

Window Trim

All of the windows have 3 1/2 inch trim, a 1/4 inch bead on a 3 1/2 inch board with a plank molding. The trim matches the original moldings in the house.

Window Trim. Click to enlarge.



Kitchen Fireplace

The fireplace has been repointed. It looks great, the pointing matches the rest of the stone in the house. The opening in the kitchen has also been pointed, I will post a picture soon.

Pointing. Click to enlarge.


Doors

The closet and front bathroom doors in the front hall are shown in the picture. The pocket doors have been installed in the laundry room and back bathroom.

Front Hall.Click to enlarge.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger JanC said...

Wow!!...the place is really coming along now...everything looks great.

How you doin?

5:39 PM  
Blogger JanC said...

Do ya know it doesn't matter how many times i see that picture at the top of your blog Nancy, ya know the one with the lake and the little house, but it's looks nicer everytime i see it... it's a wonderful picture.

2:33 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Jan,

Thanks for your kind comments. The little house is the spring house and was the water source for the farm until 2002. The spring was flowing at greatly reduced rate due to a drought, so we had to drill a well. The spring is flowing again now and is the main water source for the pond.

I cropped the picture to fit it in the title space, but I don't think the html is right so I will work on it some when I get more time. I couldn't load my blog yesterday, thought I lost it but it's back today. I don't know but I think the picture is a problem. I've saved the template so hopefully I can restore it if I need to. I think I could go get the original template if I need to??

Nancy

11:29 AM  
Blogger Tere said...

Just popping by to say hi and just in case I don't make it back before then, I hope you and your family have a Merry christmas. bye4now, Tere

5:29 PM  
Blogger The Evans Family said...

Thanks Tere,

Have a great Holiday!!

Nancy

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home